We have a tie-breaker after all to decide the winner of the Single Dome Percolator Bong from Pure Glass. By my reckoning we have seven people who have numbered the amount of percs in the video correctly. So I have one Pure Glass bong, four t-shirts and two random bogey prizes to sort out (if I missed you guessing correctly then just let me know on this page and I’ll check your original post again).
Without further ado, the number of percs that appear in the video according to the instructions, is 46. There is a detailed analysis of how I came about that number at the bottom of this post. Those who got the right number are:
5. Dr. Bengele
Before deciding who gets which prize, I’d like all seven tie-breaker entrants to let me know (via posting on this page) whether they definitely want to try and win the bong, or are happy to take a Pure Glass t-shirt (L and XL only) or extra bogey prize. I’m sure we can work out something nice enough for the extra bogey prizes if any of the Magnificent Seven want to stand aside in the battle for the bong.
I will likely do some kind of random draw to decide which prizes go where, so if anybody has a genius idea for a better way of deciding then let me know. Only genius ideas though.
· 5 percs maximum are wholly visible from the opening Up & Down bongs sequence (the instructions stated to only count these ones once – see #5).
· Another 7 percs appear up to the end of the Up & Down bongs sequence (3 x individual close-ups + 4 from the three dancing beaker bongs).
· 5 percs from the three dancing straight bongs.
· 5 percs from the two straight bongs that smash together in the middle of the screen.
· 3 percs only count from the 3-tree straight that goes up, then down, then across left to right at the beginning of the rock tune that takes over the soundtrack. This one appears three times in a row without another bong appearing in between, so it still only counts as three percs, not nine (as stated in the Instructions – see #3).
· 1 from the Single Dome Perc that slides up and zooms toward the camera.
· 7 percs flash on screen during the um, dois, tres, quat vocal count in (1,2,3,1).
· 3 percs from the frosted white 3-tree beaker bong. The perc close-up does not count as it is the same bong without another appearing in between (see Instructions #3).
· 1 perc from the pink 1-tree straight bong. The perc close-ups (including the morph) do not count as they are the same bong without another appearing in between – see Instructions #3.
Ice-Notch Spinning/Moving Camera Scenes:
· 2 percs from the frosted black 2-tree beaker bong.
· 1 perc from the pink 1-tree straight bong (other bongs have appeared since it last did).
· 1 perc from the blue 1-tree beaker bong.
· 3 percs from the super-fast frosted black 3-tree beaker bong.
· 2 percs from the super-fast frosted white 2-tree straight bong.
INSTRUCTIONS AGAIN (NUMBERED FOR REFERENCING):
1. Every single perc that is fully visible on screen counts (in close-up or full bong shot), so if you spot any triple perc’d bongs then that counts as three.
2. If you see a bit of a perc, then it doesn’t count – whole percs only.
3. If the same bong appears in quick succession (i.e. without another different bong appearing inbetween), then you need only count its percs once.
4. If more than one bong appears on screen, then you must count all of their percs.
5. The bongs at the beginning (moving up and down) need only be counted once.