You may have noticed we’ve been out of the EDIT wristbands for a little while, but the new colours have finally arrived and they are now going out with every order that doesn’t have the ‘I’m sick of your effin wristbands’ box ticked on the check-out screen (it might not be there yet but it will be soon, or something similar at least).
There’s a small embellishment with the addition of a little character designed by one of the EDIT crew and there are two new colours in addition to the usual green, black and white. There is the Purple wristband for folk who like purple, and causing a stampede for orders is the new Manly Pink wristband.
· Collect the different colours or give them to friends or random strangers in the street.
· Glue dozens of them on top of each other in a long tube to protect your bong’s vulnerable glass cylinder from the sniper fire of jealous neighbours. (Disclaimer: EDIT wristbands are not bullet-proof. Always consult your doctor before being shot.)
· Cut them at the back and glue the ends of many wristbands together to forge one enormous wristband visible from space.
· Boil a lovely egg of a morning and then refuse to eat it until you have hoopla’d it with a wristband from the other side of the breakfast table. Great for dieters if you have bad aim.
· Use magic spells to bring the wristbands alive and do all your chores for you. (Disclaimer: EDIT does not condone the use of magic spells. Always consult your witchdoctor before using magic spells.)
· Keep a wristband in every pocket so you know for sure that when you put your hand in there, it’s your pocket.
· Colour-coordinate the wristbands in your pockets so you know, almost instantly, exactly which pocket you have put your hand into. (Disclaimer: Do not exceed five pockets a day. Always consult your tailor before using pockets.)