Porridge is a great way to start your morning or afternoon, all healthy and that kind of thing, especially if you combine it with helping old ladies across the street and/or saving children, especially orphans, from a variety of perils such as oncoming motor-vehicles and wild boars.
Discover the delicious taste of HemPower Instant Human Bio-Fuel (don’t worry, it’s just porridge), made with 65% oats and 35% shelled hemp seed. Available in 800g packs, 400g, 200g, 100g, and even a 50g one-portion-just-add-hot-water tub!
HemPower Porridge is an excellent way to start your day and tastes delicious. The additive free combination of oats and hemp seeds is low in GI and high in fibre. Hemp seeds contain the perfect ratio of fatty acids and amino acids required for your body.
Hemp seed is also free from cholesterol and trans-fats and high in easily absorbed globular protein. HemPower Porridge is completely vegan and is the perfect ‘whole- snack’ any time you want to avoid a bad food decision.
• No added salt
• No added sugar
• High fibre
• High in protein
• Good source of fatty acids and amino acids
• 100% vegan
• Low GI
Some Porridge Health Facts:
· Porridge has the highest protein content of all cereals.
· Eating porridge for breakfast gives you with enough energy for the first half of the day.
· Porridge stabilises blood sugar levels (ate regularly porridge can help reduce the risk of Type 2 (Adult onset) diabetes).
· Porridge aids digestion and is gentle on the stomach, unlike the likes of bran.
· Soluble fibre which is found in oats, as well as fruit, vegetables, peas and beans helps reduce blood cholesterol.
A Non-Health Related Porridge Fact:
· Porridge is the traditional food of mountain climbers. Probably because it’s healthy.
A Few Alleged Famous Porridge-Eaters:
Remember! Porridge Is Not A Toy
Choose Porridge. Choose a bowl. Choose a spoon. Choose a carton of milk from the fridge. Choose a fucking big saucepan to heat it up in, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself.
Choose your future.
(mostly by John Hodge)